Wednesday, November 4, 2009

65 days in

Hard to believe my time here is over halfway done. I've only got a couple weeks until the final project design is due, then we're going to spend 3 weeks working on the presentation for it. So its definitely been go-time, especially with all the other projects for the other classes that I have to work on.

This weekend should be fun however, Meeting up with Mom and Warren to goto Athens! I'm excited to get to see the acropolis and all the cool old greek architecture. I'm definitely going to try to get some good black and white photos(weather permitting.)

I'll post up pictures after I get back.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, btw, your 360 RROD'd, so I'm sending it off. Hope everything's going alright. We're fine here, just enjoying our new kitten, Jentu. Also, this new game room of mine rules. You'll need to see it.

    Laterz

    ReplyDelete