Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Getting there

Things are coming to a close over here. I'm definitely going to miss this place. I really enjoy Italian culture. i've definitely developed an addiction to coffee here(had 2 espressos today, and thats less than usual.) All their strange habits, traditions - both good and bad - i've come to enjoy them.

although I'd say I've only really gotten to fully experience the roman culture, which from what i've noticed is very different from everywhere else in Italy. Its strange to live in such an old place, but feels like such a big city, yet still has a relatable scale to it.

School's almost over. Rolling through finals this week. I finished the majority of the work, which is for studio, the design project. I've still got some papers to write/presentations to prepare, but i'm actually able to take it fairly easy, which is nice for a change. Mostly just trying to stay stress free and enjoy the little time I have left here.

I'm getting excited about going to Dublin. The hostel emailed about a special christmas dinner they're having, should be fun. Also found a pretty cool place to go rock climbing, which I have been dying to do.

Still have tons of things to do, times running out. I'll be home soon. Enjoy some images that I made for my project presentation.







No comments:

Post a Comment