Thursday, September 3, 2009

Picture Tour

Did a little walk around today with my camera. Heres some from my digital. If any of the film I took is good, i'll upload them too.



(St. Peters Front Facade)
(Looking Down at St. Peters)

(Squashed Pigeon)

(Some Random Building)

(Bridge to Hadrian's Castle)

(St Peters Basilica and Square)

(St. Peter's Square Colonnade)

(Bridge over Tiber River)

(St. Peters Square)

(St. Peters Fountain)

(Statue outside Hadrian's Castle)

(St. Peter's Basilica Facade)

(Looking at St. Peter's Square)

(Hadrian's Castle)

Thats a little example of my walk today, we might be going on a night run for pictures tonight, so we'll see how that goes.

4 comments:

  1. Did we see all these places before? I don't remember all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, you should set up a Google Voice account. That way, you can make calls if you need to, set up SMS, all for free. I've got mine setup (i'll give you my number if you want it there), and it's pretty nice. Or get skype...

    Anyway, glad you've having a good time!

    ReplyDelete