Saturday, September 5, 2009

Shopping Spree!

Went around the local block today and did some shopping, it was alot of fun looking at the different stores.

I found a guitar shop so if I get the urge to play I can always go there, the guy in the shop seemed pretty cool although I didn't say anything to him at the time.It was interesting to go into a legitimate sunglasses shop that had a 300 euro pair of gucchi sunglasses and stepping outside and looking at the gypsies imitation pair that were 5 euros, not much different.

One dude had a huge bin of 3 euro dvds, found Office space in Italian, so I had to grab it.



Then I found this pimpin watch, totally fake, two dials that don't work, things that keep the date that aren't actually real, but the time keeper works, so thats all that matters. It was 10 euros at first, but after I hesistated the guy gave me a price of 5.

Then I found a pretty awesome cologne with a sweet drawing of Mars on it, it was 18 euros, and its a pretty good smell. Its got a stronge sense of ceder in it, with some more subtle things, should set me up for smelling great.

Then I found this really cool sports coat at the bargain bin in the clothes mall for 10 euros!! It fits really well too so I lucked out amazingly. I should be able to dress to impress now.




1 comment: