Thursday, September 10, 2009

Smooth(er) sailing

First week of school is pretty much over. It was all orientation, so just learning about how things run and where to go, it was pretty easy. Having to pay alot of money for fees for visa processing, but hopefully soon I can slow down my spending once I get settled in.

Last night I made some really good pizza. Made the dough from scratch and Chase, who's worked at a pizza shop, showed me how to get it really thin. Then I topped it with a thin red pasta sauce, bunch of seasonings, red peppers, tomatoes, chicken, and mozzarella. Delizioso.

Leave for Ireland for the weekend tomorrow with Addison to see Mary and her family, should be fun.

Our electricity got fixed, was able to take a hot shower this morning, which was amazing.

Bought a cell phone for emergencies.

Finding more and more out about rome every day, I could almost find my way around the central areas without needing a map or getting lost now.

But now its siesta time, so I'll update sometime later.

2 comments:

  1. "Should" be fun?! Whatda ya talking about...WILL be fun! :-P

    So what is the secret to a thin pizza crust? Mine is always waaaay too thick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Give everyone a big hug and kiss from me.

    ReplyDelete